|Product Code:||treasure detector|
- Ex Tax: $2,900.00
The waterproof all-terrain CTX 3030 is the ultimate high performance treasure detector. Discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target identification available.
FBS 2, SMARTFIND 2, GPSi, and WI-STREAM TECHNOLOGY
- FBS 2: Uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2: provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi: has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream: creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m).
Ultimate FeCo Discrimination
With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
Full Colour Display
The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest.
- FindPoints mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.