|Product Code:||Water Finder|
- Ex Tax: $3,734.00
PQWT-S500 Automatic Water Finder
The PQWTS500 automatic watersweeping instrument uses the natural electric field as the working field source. Based on the difference in the resistivity of the underground rock ore or groundwater,
Product Introduction Of PQWTS500 Automatic Water Finder
The PQWTS500 automatic watersweeping instrument uses the natural electric field as the working field source. Based on the difference in the resistivity of the underground rock ore or groundwater, the N electric fields with different frequency are measured on the ground, according to their changing rules. Studying the anomalous changes produced by different geological bodies to achieve an electrical method for solving geological problems.
Features Of PQWT-S500 Automatic Water Finder
1. [Measuring speed, high efficiency]: A profile measuring more than 8,000 meters can be completed in one day, and geological anomalies with different depths can be understood. Compared with the traditional artificial electric field instrument, the exploration speed and efficiency are improved many times.
2. [Easy to carry]: The use of the earth's natural electromagnetic field as a signal source does not require bulky labor-powered field source parts. The entire package weight is no more than 3 kilograms. It is easy to carry and use.
3. [Simple operation]: The instrument is fully controlled by the high-speed CPU and learns the instrument operation in 5 minutes. For those who have no experience in exploration, the instrument can be measured within 10 minutes.
4. [High Accuracy]: All the core components are imported, high-performance amplifiers and high-performance AD converters are used. The FFT digital filter technology has a resolution of 0.001mV. It has been compared with traditional artificial electric field instruments in a large number of field tests. Comparable stability.
5. "Strong anti-interference ability": advanced anti-jamming technology, multiple anti-jamming design, after the instrument's frequency selection and digital processing, even in the city, electric interference or other external interference work area, can be observed consistent Very good abnormality curve.
6. Automatic drawing of graphs and profiles eliminates the need for computer instrumentation in the past, making the operation easier and more convenient.
Product Specifications of PQWTS500 Automatic Water Finder
1. Measuring depth: 500 meters 300 meters 150 meters (optional)
2. Measurement parameters: The electric field component of different frequencies of the magnetotelluric field, ΔVs〞(mV).
3, measuring range: 0mV-1000mV, the instrument automatically converts the range.
4, measurement accuracy: 0.001mV
5, channel gain: 1 ~ 500,000 times
6. Measurement method: bipolar section
7, measurement channel: 8
8, Display: 800X480 LCD screen.
9, A/D conversion: 12-bit 1Msps
10, the input impedance: ≥ 10MΩ
11. Power source: The instrument uses two 3.7V 4000mAh rechargeable lithium batteries.
12, power consumption: about 4W
13. Relative humidity: ≤85%
14, the working environment temperature: -10 °C ~ +50 °C;
15, using rechargeable lithium battery
16, with electrode detection, power monitoring
17. User-friendly human-machine dialogue interface, high-speed CPU control, menu prompting function.
18, automatic measurement, automatic storage of data, automatic drawing curve. No need to record data. Data will not be lost after shutdown.
19, can store 999 measurement curve data.