We don’t manufacture this product anymore. We recommend eXp 6000 Professional as replacement.
The earth imager eXp 5000 is one of the stars of our FS – Future Series. It can represent graphical measuring results without using any additional computer. Thanks to the various optional accessories, the ground scanner is extendable individually.
Compact equipment and easy handling
The earth imager eXp 5000 includes an easily removable control unit which makes it easier to use in different areas. With its compact equipment the device is also easy to handle in terrains which are difficult to access.
Fast processing of measured data
The device allows measurements in brilliant resolutions. All recorded data is processed immediately through the integrated pc-module and becomes visible through the video eyeglasses. The size of any measurement is almost indefinite and only limited by the storage capacity of 256 MB. All collected measured data can be transferred afterwards to a personal computer to analyse the results professionally in the software Visualizer 3D. Besides the measuring values additional information such as
- date and time,
- used antenna,
- GPS coordinates (if GPS has been activated) and
- the current measurement settings
will be stored in every graphical representation automatically. Date and time settings can be adapted individually to the actual time zone.
Individual operating modes
The geophysical instrument and metal detector eXp 5000 supports different operating modes which can be used for specific underground investigations. According to your personal requirements one of the following operating modes comes into operation:
- Magnetometer (detect ferromagnetic metals)
- Ground Scan (create colored representations of the underground in 3D)
- Discrimination (metal discrimination: precious metals / base metals)
- Metal Detector (metal discrimination: gold, silver, iron and aluminium)
- Live Scan (live display of the underground)
- Thermograph (measure differences in temperature)
- Thermo Scan (create infrared images in 3D)
GPS receiver for navigation
The integrated GPS receiver refers every recorded measurement to its appropriate measured area. If you do not know exactly where a measurement was performed, the metal detector eXp 5000 is able to navigate you to the corresponding place.
Optional accessories as specialization
With different antennas the metal detector eXp 5000 can be optimized on special purposes:
- GPR-antennas (25 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm) to scan the underground in 3D
- Tunnel Sensor (antenna for tunnel and cavity detection)
- DDV system (antenna for metal discrimination) to discriminate between gold, silver, iron and aluminium
- Super Sensor for high resolution ground scans in 3D
- LiveStream Sensor for live display of buried objects
- FS-Thermoscan to create infrared images in 3D
The LiveStream Sensor shows hidden objects immediately. As soon as you move the antenna over an object it will be shown in the video eyeglasses of the Earth Imager eXp 5000.