We don’t manufacture this product anymore. We recommend Fusion Light or Fusion Professional as replacement.
Future 2018 is an Anniversary Edition, which is only available in limited quantities, and has been primarily designed for treasure hunters who like to enter the awesome field of 3D metal detection for a reasonable price.
Application of the measuring probe
With only one scanning probe, that contains all necessary electronics and the battery, you can survey many different kind of terrains. You may use the Future 2018 in vertical or horizontal position by simply turning it around and selecting the proper operating mode:
- Ground Scan: Conduct graphical 3D3d measurements for detailed analysis on a Tablet PC. You can use the detector in vertical and horizontal mode.
- Live Sound: Process an acoustical magnetic field measurement to detect ferrous metals. You can use the detector in vertical mode only.
Powerful technology for deep measurement results
Like other OKM detectors the Future 2018 utilizes approved and reliable sensor technology by OKM to obtain measurement data. All scan values are transferred wireless to a connected Tablet PC or computer running our Visualizer 3D software.
Measurement data analysis on the Tablet-PC
The Future 2018 metal detector is fully controlled via Tablet PC using OKM’s Visualizer 3D software. After the wireless data connection has been established you select an operating mode (Live Sound or Ground Scan), select the orientation of the scanning probe and start surveying the area of interest.
You can use Future 2018 ground scanner to detect many different kind of buried items:
- Lost coins, rings and jewelry
- Buried ancient hoards and treasure caches
- Hidden boxes, chests, vases and amphoras filled with precious items
- Underground tunnels, caves, cellars, tombs and sepulchers
While conducting your measurement the scan data immediately appears on your Tablet screen. So you won’t miss any target that lies under the surface. Wireless Bluetooth headphones receive acoustical information about your scan or target.
Advice on and training with detectors at OKM
Even if you never used a 3D ground scanner or metal detector before, the Future 2018 is easy to handle. Additionally, our support and sales team is ready to assist you in operating your detector and offers training courses.